The China Elite Scholarship is an academic scholarship awarded to talented and dexterous international students from China who intends to pursue a coursework degree at Macquarie University. Among one of the most generous in Australia, this scholarship awards a one-off payment of AUD $10,000 towards your first year tuition fees (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session in the first year of studies).
AUD $10,000 provided towards the student first year tuition fees
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only (available for students studying online and/or offshore as a result of COVID-19).
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
- Be a citizen of China.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 80 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 95 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2021 or 2022.
Level of Study
How to apply
Applicants will be assessed automatically for this scholarship for admission to Macquarie University. Successful candidates will be made an offer as part of their Macquarie University offer. To be assessed for this scholarship, please ensure:
- You have successfully lodged an application for the undergrad or postgrad degree you plan to study.
- You have met the eligibility criteria for the course you have applied for.
More information about Scholarships for international students at Macquarie University, please contact Velocity Education.