1 current position
Education Counsellor - Recruitment Officer
About the position
We are a young and driven brand and are actively looking to expand our human capital to extend our educational counseling support to international students who require expert advice in choosing the right educational institution to peruse their dreams in Australia.
This role requires an educational counselor who has a minimum of 2 years experience and has previously worked with a education agency recently or has directly worked at an educational institution recruiting international students.
This role requires an individual to process the following skillset:
- Experience dealing with international students
- Preferred languages: English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Thai
- Expert understanding of visa rules in Australia
Please refer to the job description below:
- Help students with counseling in choosing the most suitable educational institution through understanding their needs.
- Help follow up on student enquiry and application
- To review students feedbacks, enquiries and complaints in a prompt manner and follow company standards
- To update student database
- Manage student calls and email enquiries
Marketing / Events
- To document and implement local and online marketing plan/ budget;
- To handle and carry out sales and marketing activities/ events for both online & offline such as roadshows, education fairs, virtual recruitment events, presentations, direct mailing and activity logistics;
- To promote and market education and institutions;
- To identify new markets segment;
- To build excellent relationship with representatives from institutions;
- To develop and maintain relationship with any special group (ie. Student clubs / associations, professional association);
- To be a liaison person with local partners / sub-agents;
- To visit schools, colleges and universities and build relationship with principles and school counselors.
- Knowledge and understanding of local and foreign education system is much preferred
- Experience in mentoring and counseling students an added advantage;
- Courteous, patient and tactful personality with strong customer service orientations;
- Possess a high level of initiative, integrity and professionalism;
- Maybe required to work long hours during intakes;
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply;
How to apply
You can easily apply for this position below. Simply attached your resume.