Free Consultation: 1800 566 556 | +61478 883 286
Study Vocational Courses
Study Vocational Courses
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
-- Select --
Attach Company Registration
Max. file size: 5 MB.
This agreement will commence on the Commencement Date and will continue for three (3) years unless terminated earlier in accordance with the termination clause outlined in this agreement. The agreement shall automatically renew for additional consecutive terms of the same duration of three (3) years unless either Party provides written notice of its intent not to renew this agreement not less than thirty (30) days.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Party A hereby agrees that Party B will recruit students for the educational institutions represented by Party A and its associates.
2. Party A will facilitate Party B's students in getting admissions to educational intuitions, which Party A and its associates represent.
3. Party A will provide information of educational institutions, their courses, application forms etc., to the extent possible to Party B as and when required.
4. Party A will share knowledge and training with Party B or its staff for undertaking counselling to the students in admissions to educational institutions through documents, video conferencing, or via personal visits. To deliver this knowledge and training, Party B will have to visit Party A office at their own cost.
5. Party B will market Party A's services to the students in the areas of _________________________ The full marketing cost will be borne by Party B only.
6. Party A shall provide Party B with copies of the prospectus if available, course leaflets and information regarding educational institutions. Party B will have to bear the actual courier charges.
7. Party B will ensure and be fully responsible for the verification of the student's character, family background and authenticity of the documents provided by the students for seeking admission and, subsequently, visa for the purpose of studying abroad. Party A will assume that each student/case referred by Party B has been pre-screened by Party B, and Party A will not take any responsibility whatsoever for the students and their deeds, either before or after having reached the educational institution.
8. A number of educational institutions in different countries accept applications and documents via email. In such cases, there will be no courier charges. However, if the applications or documents have to be submitted by hard copy to the educational institutions, actual courier charges will be borne by Party B or student of Party B.
9. The student applications will be forwarded to the educational institutions by Party A only. As such Party B is expected to send each application for admission to Party A. Party B must not have direct correspondence with the educational institutions.
10. The decision on whether to accept or refuse an application is the sole discretion of the educational institutions in the respective country.
11. Party A will pay commission to Party B for each student recruited by Party B as follows:
a) Party A will pay a percentage of the commission received from the educational institutions as per the below schedule:
1. 70% of the total commission received by Party A for 1-5 students successfully enrolled students (visa granted) in one calendar year.
2. 100% of the total commission received by Party A for every 6th student successfully enrolled (visa granted) in one calendar year.
3. 75% of the total commission received by Party A for more than 7 successfully enrolled students (visa granted) in one calendar year.
12. Party B will raise a commission invoice to Party A for commission due to Party B for the students recruited by Party B for studies to the educational institutions that have been enrolled by Party A. Party B, and its associates must provide:
(a) the applicant's full name as shown on passport
(b) educational institutions to which the student has enrolled
(c) the course the student has enrolled in
(d) Student ID No.
(e) the tuition fees payable by the student to the educational institution
13. Party B must not make any false claims to the student regarding admissions, visas, scholarships or exclusivity of the service. Party A will also not entertain any acts or remarks which may prove to be offensive for any institutions.
14. Timely communication between Party A and Party B must be maintained at a high level. Party A maintains its exceptional relationship with top educational institutions through timely response to educational institutions communication. Party B will undertake to reply to all enquiries from Party A about its students (and forward any information necessary) within 24 hours Monday to Friday and within 48 hours if the request is made on the weekend.
15. The information must be managed in a professional manner. All confidential information must be secured and cannot be shown to third parties without the express permission of Party A.
16. Party A expects Party B not to contact the educational institutions concerning student applications sent through Party A as all liaisons between the educational institutions concerning the student applications shall be carried out solely by Party A.
17. All intellectual property, brands and trademarks of each Party, information, processes, know-how, techniques, marketing and counselling materials and data remain the exclusive property of such Party and shall not be used by the other Party in any manner whatsoever.
18. Neither Party will enter into any contract on behalf of the other Party and bind any Party in any way. Neither Party shall receive any amount from the students on behalf of the other Party except the courier charges.
19. This agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the law in force in the state of Queensland, Australia. The parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland, including the Federal Court of Australia.
Clauses related to the Termination of the Agreement:
1. Party A does not authorise Party B to advertise or use the name and logos of any of the educational institutions represented by Party A unless Party B is authorised to use the name and logos of the educational institutions. In the event of a breach of this clause, Party A will be forced to forfeit the commission payable to Party B, and the agreement will be terminated.
2. Either Party may terminate this agreement at any time by giving one month's notice in advance and in writing to the other. In such a case, Party A shall pay the commission due to Party B in respect of students recruited by Party B who have been accepted by the educational institutions, except where Party B is in breach of its obligations under the agreement.
Validity of Agreement:
The present agreement may be cancelled if conversion rates are below 5%. This can be reviewed after relevant discussions between both the parties.
I agree to the terms and conditions above
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Life in Australia
Book a consultation
© 2021 Velocity Education. ABN 66 651 270 469
Check Scholarship Eligibility