Stay in Australia longer with 495 Temporary Graduate Visa 485

The graduate work visa is a short-term work visa for students who want to accumulate work experience in Australia or continue their study or travel after completing two years of study in Australia. Some students who want to apply for immigration will also use the graduate work visa to complete PY vocational year course and […]

Differentiate between the NAATI and CCL examination formats and course accreditation

The full name of CCL is Credentialed Community Language Test, which is a community language test set up by NAATI, a national translation certification authority in Australia, specifically aimed at scoring points for skilled immigrants. Immigration applicants can choose to take the NAATI or CCL test to gain community language points in the immigration score: […]